The long-term care business has a lot of complex, moving parts. We know how to make them work together to enhance all facets of resident care. Our services include:
SKILLED NURSING HOME
At ETPS, we serve many long-term care locations using proven best practices to ensure the finest possible care for the residents… Learn more
ASSISTED LIVING AND MENTAL HEALTH FACILITIES
ETPS serves assisted living and mental health facilities of all sizes throughout the mid-south region… Learn more
NURSE SUPPORT, EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES AND IN-SERVICES
ETPS’s team of in-house nurses provides comprehensive support to you, your staff and your residents… Learn more
The local billing team at ETPS is dedicated to providing seamless, accurate billing services and to quickly answering any questions that may arise… Learn more
PHARMACY SERVICES AND TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT
ETPS is dedicated to providing flexible, world-class customer service. For all of our customers:
- We offer customized compliance packaging systems that make passing medications easier and more time-efficient including:
- AdherePac short cycle strip packaging (unit dose or multi-dose) with barcode options
- Medicine On Time compliance packaging
- Punch Card options
- Our Web Connect technology allows our customers to effortlessly access our pharmacy computer system.
- We are able to receive e-prescriptions through Surescripts’ network for controlled substances.
- We can interface with multiple eMar systems and support the community in transitioning to and utilizing an eMAR or EMHR platform.
- We provide a broad range of sophisticated benefits and services, such as IV compounding, TPN compounding, consultant pharmacist services and nurse IV training.
- We provide formulary management services to help control the expense of providing medications to Medicare and managed-care residents.